~|~  Mondo Magic Winx ~|~

Mia and me: The Hero of Centopia

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/6/2021, 17:57

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

Da Animation Magazine:

Studio 100’s ‘Mia and Me: The Hero of Centopia’ Readies for Cannes with Raft of Sales

ByMercedes Milligan

Published on June 2, 2021

Studio 100 Film will be presenting The Hero of Centopia at this year’s Marché du Film. The movie, based on the internationally popular and highly successful brand and hybrid CGI/live-action TV series Mia and me, is currently in production and will be available at the end of 2021. A co-production between Studio 100 Media GmbH, Studio B Animation Pty Ltd. and Broadvision Services Private Ltd., Constantin Film Verleih will release the movie in Germany in 2022 following its distribution agreement with Studio 100 Media.

International sales are rapidly progressing with countries such as Spain, Poland, Bulgaria, Israel, Taiwan and Vietnam on board. Studio 100 Film looks forward to closing more deals at the virtual Marché du Film in Cannes this July.

The company has also unveiled new, official key art for the movie, featuring Mia as the heroine and introducing Iko, her partner throughout the story, as well as several new friends and a strong opponent. As an ancient prophecy entwines around the magical gem in Mia’s bracelet, she embarks on an adventurous journey to the most remote islands of Centopia. There, Mia not only faces a powerful enemy but also takes her destiny into her own hands. Together with Iko, she is ready to face any challenge that comes her way.

In the Mia and me series, Mia’s tale began when her parents mysteriously disappeared after a terrible accident, presumed dead. Mia was sent to a boarding school close to Florence, Italy. One day she discovered an amazing secret: From her parents, Mia inherited an ancient book and a magical bracelet that allows her to enter the enchanting world of Centopia. In Centopia, Mia is an elf and the only one who can understand and talk to unicorns living there. In the fairytale realm, she finds friends among the fantastical creatures. Always at her side are her best friends, the elves Yuko and Mo, the unicorn Onchao and the pan Phuddle.

The imminent new movie recounts Mia’s first theatrical adventure: She must stand up against Toxor, a monstrous evil toad. Toxor threatens Centopia and seeks to make it his personal poisonous pit. On top of that, he holds the key to her parent’s mysterious disappearance…

To date, three seasons of the series recount Mia’s adventures in the real world and in the fantastic world of Centopia with her elf and unicorn friends. A fourth season is currently in production and set for delivery in 2022. The series has so far sold to more than 170 countries.

Executive producers for The Hero of Centopia are Martin Krieger, Thorsten Wegener, Barbara Stephen and Sriram Chandrasekaran. Studio 100 Film acts as the international sales agent.

Locandina:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da ImperoLand:

Mia and me, in arrivo il film animato e la quarta stagione
written by Irene Rosignoli 3 Giugno 2021

Continua la saga di Mia and me, la serie animata co-prodotta anche dalle italiane Rainbow e Rai Fiction. Studio 100 Film ha infatti presentato il primo poster di Mia and me: The Hero of Centopia, il lungometraggio animato attualmente in produzione e in uscita a fine 2021.

La pellicola è co-prodotta da Studio 100 Media GmbH, Studio B Animation Pty Ltd. e Broadvision Services Private Ltd. e per il momento si parla di un’uscita in Germania, Spagna, Polonia, Bulgaria, Israele, Taiwan e Vietnam. Lo studio presenterà ufficialmente il film a Cannes, dove spera di concludere altri accordi per la distribuzione internazionale.

La serie originale, che ha debuttato nel 2011, vede Rosabell Laurenti Sellers (Game of Thrones) nei panni di Mia, una ragazzina che dopo la morte dei genitori trova un vecchio libro sugli unicorni e un braccialetto. Mia scopre che quest’ultimo le permette di trasformarsi in un elfo e di accedere al mondo parallelo di Centopia, dove può parlare con gli unicorni. A partire dalla terza stagione, Margot Nuccetelli sostituisce Laurenti Sellers nel ruolo della protagonista.

Nel film Mia and me: The Hero of Centopia, ritroveremo la protagonista nella sua prima avventura cinematografica. Mia scoprirà che sulla pietra del suo braccialetto è impressa un’antica profezia che la porterà in viaggio verso le isole più remote di Centopia. Insieme a lei ci sarà un nuovo personaggio di nome Iko, che la aiuterà nella sua battaglia contro Toxor, un rospo mostruoso che vuole rendere Centopia una palude tossica. Mia dovrà di nuovo prendere il destino di Centopia nelle sue mani, e nel farlo scoprirà il segreto della scomparsa dei suoi genitori.

La fonte conferma anche la lavorazione di una quarta stagione di Mia and me, che dovrebbe arrivare in Tv nel 2022.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 22/10/2021, 18:24

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

Trailer ufficiale:

Web  Top
1 replies since 15/6/2021, 17:53   173 views