~|~  Mondo Magic Winx ~|~

44 Gatti

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 28/3/2017, 14:07

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

Rainbow Srl realizzerà una nuova serie tv intitolata 44 Gatti o 44 Cats.

La serie è di genere commedia ed è destinata a un target prescolare e racconta il mondo visto dal punto di vista dei gatti.

Da NickALive!:

In addition to Regal Academy season two, Rainbow will also showcase Maggie & Bianca Fashion Friends, a live-action show aimed at the tween audience, and 44 Cats, a gender-neutral, CG-animated preschool comedy series at MIPTV 2017.

“Rainbow is showcasing a raft of new series that will appeal to wider audiences than ever,” says Cristiana Buzzelli, the company’s Senior Vice President (SVP) of licensing and acquisitions.

“We are excited to present 44 Cats, a gender-neutral, preschool comedy CGI series that we have been focusing on for a few years now,” adds Buzzelli. “44 Cats is a great character-driven physical comedy with strong story lines based on very powerful musical assets.” The show is about how cats see the world. Key themes include friendship and altruism, and the stories will promote tolerance, diversity and offer important life lessons.

Foto:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 7/8/2017, 21:55

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

Dal sito AnimationMagazine:

Rainbow’s New Pet Project Is ’44 Cats’

Global content producer and brand creator Rainbow — the studio behind Winx Club and Regal Academy — has let the details of its newest property out of the bag. The project is a CG-animated preschool series for boys and girls titled 44 Cats (52 x 13 min.), and boasts a multi-million dollar budget.

“We are very proud of our brand-new property, 44 Cats!” says Iginio Straffi, President and CEO of Rainbow. “It is not just a high quality production show, but a perfect mix of educational contents and comedy, as a good preschool series should be.”

The series centers on a group of cats who act normally when thy are around people, but act just like humans when they are on their own. Just like children, the little cats see the world of adult humans as confusing and full of strange rules. Highlighting themes of friendship and altruism, 44 Cats is driven by the main characters’ love of helping others.

The title is a nod to the beloved tune “Quaranta-Quattro Gatti,” which won a children’s song contest in 1968 and has since become a touchstone of Italian colture — even Pavarotti has sung it.

Nuova foto:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/9/2017, 11:16

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

Nuove foto:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 4/10/2017, 20:35

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

Ecco la trama dal sito ufficiale della Rainbow:

www.rbw.it/en/news/rainbow-set-unleash-magic-mip-2017/

44 Cats is a sumptuous 52 x 13’ CGI preschool comedy series that follows the daily adventures of Lampo, Milady, Pilou, and Polpetta; all of them are part of a music band named The Buffycats. These four kittens are homeless and get shelter in a garage, transforming it in a “Clubhouse” – a place where all cats from the neighborhood get together to have fun and relax! Storylines explore the themes of friendship and altruism: the main characters love helping others and this drives many of their adventures.

Qui il sito ufficiale:

www.44gatti.it/

Web  Top
view post Posted on 19/12/2017, 11:31

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

44 Gatti è la prima coproduzione tra Rainbow e Bardel Entertainment.

Da Bardel.ca:

44 CATS LAUNCHES AS THE FIRST BARDEL/RAINBOW COLLABORATION

OCT 6 2017

44 Cats is a brand-new preschool property for boys and girls and it marks the first collaboration between Bardel and its parent company Rainbow S.r.l. In 2015, Bardel was acquired by Rainbow Group, one of the largest animation studios and licensors in the world, employing over 1000 people. The company is headquartered in Italy, with subsidiaries in Moscow, Hong Kong and Singapore.
The CGI preschool property 44 Cats features musical elements and teaches kids about friendship and altruism. 44 Cats has 52 x 11 min episodes. This creative collaboration spans across three studios and two continents, while sharing all stages of production and forging creative solutions together.

Foto:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 4/2/2018, 19:16

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

Nuove foto:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/4/2018, 20:35

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

44 Gatti | Trailer ufficiale

Avete mai visto dei gatti musicisti? No?!
Allora non avete ancora conosciuto i Buffycats!
Lampo, Milady, Pilou e Polpetta vivono e suonano nella casa di Nonna Pina, l’adorabile vecchietta che si prende cura di loro.
Grazie al "Potere delle Tagliatelle", i Buffycats sono sempre pronti ad aiutare i gatti in difficoltà!
Preparatevi a un mondo di gattastiche avventure!

Video:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/8/2018, 22:43

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

Novità:

Ecco tutti i personaggi e la loro descrizione:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 22/11/2018, 09:58

Winx Sirenix

Group:
Administrator

44 Gatti è già un successo pazzesco.

Leggete qua da AfNews:

Ascolti record su YoYo per i “44 gatti” di Straffi
RAI YOYO: ASCOLTI RECORD PER DEBUTTO CARTOON “44 GATTI”

Ascolti record per la nuova serie animata “44 Gatti” che ha debuttato ieri su Rai Yoyo superando i 520 mila spettatori con uno share del 2,7 per cento; tra i bambini fra i 4 e i 7 anni share a doppia cifra, ben oltre il 20 per cento.

Cifre che fanno del cartoon ispirato alla famosissima canzone dello Zecchino d’Oro il record dell’anno per la tv dei ragazzi.

Dati notevoli per una produzione tutta italiana, ideata e diretta da Iginio Straffi, frutto della collaborazione fra Rainbow, Rai e Antoniano di Bologna.

La serie, che combina musica ed intrattenimento con un’animazione di altissima qualità, è in onda tutti i giorni alle ore 19,05 e da oggi anche alle ore 7,35.

Realizzata in CGI e composta da 52 episodi di 11 minuti, la serie è già stata venduta in numerosi paesi europei e nel resto del mondo.

Il successo di “44 Gatti” consolida il primato di Rai Yoyo come canale per bambini più visto in Italia.

Web  Top
8 replies since 28/3/2017, 14:07   1423 views